- Pearson Realty Group
- Upload Your Design
- New Baseball Schedules
- Business Essentials
- Calendars - 2023
- Door Hangers
- Flat Mailers
- Follow Up
- Holiday Gifts
- Market Shift
- Note Cards & Gifts
- Pop-Up Cards
- Social Media Props
- Tear Off Business Cards
Upload - EDDM Mailers
Welcome to our EDDM mailer custom upload page.
Every Door Direct Mail is a cost-effective mailing solution for geographical farming.
Simply upload your PDF design in either 8.5" x 11," 6" x 11," or 6” x 12” sizes. Before uploading your file, please make sure it is compliant with the EDDM design specifications. After uploading your design, use our innovative EDDM® mapping tool to choose your carrier routes. Follow along with our video for step-by-step instructions to define your recipients by zip code, age range, and the number of households.
Upload - 6" x 11" EDDM Postcard
Upload - 6" x 12" EDDM Postcard
Upload - 8.5" x 11" EDDM Flat Mailer
Upload Front - 6" x 11" EDDM Postcard
Upload - 11 x 17 Half Fold - EDDM
Sending Every Door Direct Mail, or EDDM is a cost-effective way to market to a larger farming area. Here are 5 tips on how to do it effectively.
1. Know Your Target Audience: EDDM Mailers aren't personalized to individual homeowners but are sent out in bulk to certain ZIP codes and mailing routes. To compensate, try to customize based on local activities or landmarks.
2. Upload Your Design: Because personalization isn't an aspect of EDDM, try creating your design and uploading directly to Corefact. We'll help review and ensure it looks good before mailing it out.
3. Provide Valuable Information: Your EDDM newsletter should be informative and provide value. Include relevant information about your industry, local market, or upcoming events.
4. Use High-Quality Images: Incorporating high-quality images into your EDDM newsletter can grab your audience's attention and make your content more appealing.
5. Include a Call to Action: Have a clear call to action that encourages your readers to take action. This could be looking at the listing online, visiting your website, or contacting you directly.